Bluetooth Modem – BlueSMiRF Silver
Here is my new Bluetooth module for Arduino.
Now I can use it to communicate with my Arduino from my PC or mobile phone.
My dear friend Tohid bought it from Massachusetts, USA, and I got it when I saw him here in Tehran.
- FCC Approved Class 2 BluetoothRadio Modem
- Extremely small radio – 0.15×0.6×1.9″
- Very robust link both in integrity and transmission distance (18m)
- Hardy frequency hopping scheme – operates in harsh RF environments like WiFi, 802.11g
- Encrypted connection
- Frequency: 2.4~2.524 GHz
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V-6V
- Serial communications: 2400-115200bps
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +70C
- Built-in antenna
Nice. My best wished for Arduino.